FLOW WRAP SERIES
Fully automatic Shanklin® FloWrap machines are continuous motion horizontal form-fill-sealers designed to wrap packages effortlessly and efficiently. Models F-1, F-5 and F-7 wrap product with neat trim seals on three sides of the package. Models F-3 and F-4 produce packages with trim seals on the ends of the package and a neat overlap seam on the bottom. Models F-1, F-3, F-4 and F-5 are available in USDA-approved models.
- Fully automatic operation – For maximum speed and efficiency; runs equally well at both high and low speeds
- Versatile – Handles irregular shapes; numerous features and options allow customization to application
- Solid performance – Produces 50-75 packages per minute (depending on application)
- Easy to use – Programmable controller with user-friendly touch-screen control panel for ease of operation and self-diagnostics
- F-1 and F-3 – Features belt infeed that accepts intermittently delivered and randomly spaced product, setting the correct spacing by controlling the infeed belt speeds
- F-4 and F-5 – Similar to F-1 and F-3, but with a flighted lug infeed conveyor that facilitates higher operating speeds
- F-7 – Similar to F-1, but larger in capacity and designed with heavy-duty conveyors to accommodate larger, heavier product
This is “Shanklin” by on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.